School Administrator Programs
If you care about providing a quality education for today's students, you have come to the right place. At Teacher World, you'll find everything you need to make an informed decision about school administration training and careers.
People in school management and leadership positions shape the education landscape for their students. They perform a number of important tasks in school leadership and policymaking:
- Hiring and managing teachers and staff
- Managing private and public schools and districts
- Preparing school budgets
- Researching and helping determine new curricula
- Setting school policies and standards
Passionate and talented people in school administration determine how their schools will develop in their daily decisions and interactions with teachers, students and parents.
School Administration Salary Information
School administrators earned a median annual salary of $83,880 in 2008, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, but the highest 10 percent earned more than $124,250. Of course, this is significantly more than teachers make, which is one reason that so many former teachers get the additional education they need for school administration positions.
Career Opportunities in School AdministrationCareers in school administration and leadership can be exceptionally rewarding.
But many people are unaware of the many options for executive roles in education today. If you want a career in education administration, school leadership or educational research and policy, we have the school administration programs you need to find jobs in these fields.
School Administration Degree Information
School administrators typically earn graduate degrees to advance in a career in school leadership. If you'd like to earn the best degree to qualify for a job in school administration, request information from master's and PhD programs.
If you'd rather pursue an online degree program, you'll find many online school administration degree programs that may be right for you. Search our school directory to find an education program that meets your requirements.
Pursue a career in school administration to improve the quality of education for the students you serve. Find a school and start your studies in school administration today!
Administrator Education Programs
- MA in Education/Administration and Supervision
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education/Curriculum and Instruction
- M.S. in Education - Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
- M.S. in Education - Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education (Ed. D)
- Doctor of Education (Ed. D) - Administrator Leadership
- Doctor of Education (Ed. D) - Teacher Leadership
- PhD in Education
- PhD in Education - Higher Education
- PhD in Education - K-12 Education Leadership
- M. Ed. Curriculum & Instruction
- M. Ed. Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- M. Ed. Instructional Technology
- M. Ed. Leadership in Educational Organizations
- MA in Education - Educational Leadership
- MA in Education - Instructional Leadership
- EdD in Community College Executive Leadership
- EdD in Educational Leadership
- EdD in Instructional Leadership
- MS in Ed - Leadership in Ed Administration (For Licensed K-12 Teachers)
- MS in Ed - Professional Studies in Education
- MS in Ed - Training and Performance Improvement
- PhD in Ed - Curriculum and Instruction
- PhD in Ed - K-12 Studies in Education
- PhD in Ed - Leadership in Educational Administration
- MEd in Educational Administration
- MEd in Education Administration - Organizational Leadership
- MEd in Educational Administration - School Leadership
- EdD in Organizational Leadership (Online)
- MA in Educational Leadership and Administration (Online)
- Educational Specialist (EdS) in Educational Leadership and Administration
- MS in Educational Leadership (Online)
- Administrative Services Credential (ASC) Tier 1
- Administrative Services Credential (ASC) Tier 2
- MEd in Educational Leadership (Online)
New Hampshire Teacher
New Jersey Teacher
New Mexico Teacher
New York Teacher
North Carolina Teacher
North Dakota Teacher
Rhode Island Teacher
South Carolina Teacher
South Dakota Teacher
West Virginia Teacher
Elementary Teacher Education
Secondary Teacher Education